Be a Contributor on Mobile Patterns Magazine
Do you want to share your knowledge and experiences with designers, product managers, developers, and entrepreneurs? If your answer is yes, this platform is for you!
Since 2012, Mobile Patterns has been a go-to for UX professionals across the globe and has inspired critical players in their design process. To add more value to the design community, we’ve introduced Mobile Patterns Magazine, where readers can find in-depth, actionable articles to solve their day-to-day challenges for their mobile app design projects.
I’m not an Established Blogger, Can I Still Contribute?
Absolutely! All we need is unique and practical content. Your first-hand solution could be the exact formula our readers – designers, product managers, or entrepreneurs – are looking for.
To ensure you connect with your readers, our editorial team works with you to present your story most constructively and credibly.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be featured with full credits for your work.
- Your name will be added to the byline, in addition to a short biography, a link to your official website, and two social sites.
- Over 4,000 daily users will read your article.
- You get to connect with our readers, who will comment on your article, leading to healthy interactions.
What types of content do we accept?
- Tutorials & How-tos — Go-to reads that give readers solutions to their problems, expedites on specific techniques, or walks them through UX-related processes.
- Comprehensive Guides — All-inclusive, long articles that address all the faces of a specific UX topic.
- Case Studies — Have an excellent account to share? Case studies are the best way to elaborate on your findings and learning and contribute to the community.
Mobile Patterns is a collection of UI UX.